We are Online Filings, welcoming you to the website onlinefilings.co.in. There are certain Terms & Conditions on the basis of which we provide our services and if you are availing any services or accessing any information from the website you are prima facie adhered to our terms and conditions mentioned below. We reserve the right to change or amend the terms and conditions without any notice.
Registration Access and Use
- In order to go through our website or access any service you may need to provide some information that will be asked, also we expect you to provide with accurate and complete information of the compulsory fields.
- You are responsible for your credentials or any activity that will take place under your account.
- Accessing any information through illegal or deceptive manner is strictly prohibited.
- Any activity that drastically alters or destroy the structure of a website, servers or systems is entirely prohibited.
- Aspiring to duplicate, sell, imitate or exchange our information is ceased.
- Any outcome or harm that will happen because of any misleading act by you can attract criminal or civil liability.
We value the confidentiality of the information provided by you, it remains confidential, secure and safe with Online Filings. For this, we have created a separate policy to explain in detail how we collect, manage, process, secure, and store your private information.
Copyrights / Trademarks
All information and materials available on the website including however not constrained to content, design, site name, code, pictures, and logos are protected and are secured by appropriate copyright and trademark law.
Termination of your Registration
Any breach of user Agreement will lead to cancellation at any time at our sole discretion suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason.
This site is controlled by Online Filings from our workplace situated in the condition of Maharashtra, India. It can be accessed by most nations around the globe. As every nation has laws that may vary from those of Maharashtra, India by getting to our site, you concur that the statutes and laws of Maharashtra, India without respect to the contention of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Besides, any activity to implement this User Agreement might be gotten the government or state courts situated in Maharashtra, India. You, therefore, consent to individual locale by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or badly designed gathering protests to such courts.
Cancellation and Refund
Once the payment has been made the cancellation of service is not possible. No Discounts will be given except in the case of cancellation or non-execution by OnlineFilings. We have created a separate policy for the refund part to be clearer.
Unless Otherwise Expressed, www.Onlinefilings.Co.in Expressly Disclaims All Warranties And Conditions Of Any Kind, Whether Express Or Implied, Including, But Not Limited To The Implied Warranties And Conditions Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose And Non-Infringement.
If you have any inquiries or remark about our Terms of Service, you can get in touch with OnlineFilings