PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Online Filings may collect personal information from Users in different ways which include but not limited to,
- When users visit the site and access any information, resources and services that are available on the website users may be asked for name, email id, address, contact number etc.
- Personal information will be collected only if users will voluntarily submit. Users can always deny providing personal identification information, except when such denial will prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
USAGE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Online Filings may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- We may take feedback from users so that we can improve the functioning of the website
- We may use the information that has been provided by users about themselves when placing an order to process payments. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Information that has been provided by helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site to personalize it.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To keep users updated we may use the email address to send information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT USER INFORMATION
(1) Adopt best practices for data collection, storage, processing and security against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information like username, password, engagements, and data stored on our Site.
(2) Exchange of Confidential and private data between Online Filings and Clients over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To help us operate our business, website and other administrator services we may seek assistance from the third party who will work on our behalf. We may share users’ information for above-mentioned purposes but to the extent to which users will grant permission.