We OnlineFilings, believe that confidently is central to the trust between our staff, our clients and local, regional or national service providers. We put major stress on maintaining the confidentiality of Client information.
It is our policy that everyone who uses our service:
- Has the right to expect that information about them will be held in confidence.
- Knows that the information they provide will only be used for the purposes for which it was given.
- Can expect that we do not disclose any information pertaining to our Clients to any third parties without their consent.
- Can trust in regards to usage of his/her identity, Clients brand for our marketing purposes or we do not sell or disclose our Client list or Client Information to third parties.
Clients provide useful and relevant information that must be kept confidential, keeping in mind the confidentiality and relevance of that information online filings has prepared a policy under the law to define to the extent of use of information.
The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes Invention description(s), technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, patent searches, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, clients, marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
- Disclosure of Confidential Information shall be limited within the organization and only those directors, officers, partners, members, employees and/or independent contractors shall have access to it who are working on that particular engagement.
- Under any circumstances, Online Filings shall not be held responsible in regards to any Confidential Information.
(a) that has been received from the third party with Online Filings has no obligation of confidentiality;
(b) without the fault of OnlineFilings it becomes a matter of public knowledge;
(c) has possession of it prior to receipt from the client;
(d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the authorization of Online Filings;
(e) is already available for public; or
(f) is found by Online Filings on their own.
- This Agreement dictates the agreement between OnlineFilings and its Client keeping in mind the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
Any outcome or harm that will happen because of any misleading act by you can attract criminal or civil liability.