How Do I Start Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. The private Limited company is the most popular corporate entity amongst small, medium and large businesses in India due to various advantages. Private Limited Company has minimum 2 member and maximum 50 Member. A type of company that offers limited Liability, or legal protection for its shareholders but that places certain restrictions on its ownership.
We are delighted to inform you that with effect from 26 January 2018 the cost of company registration in India has been reduced drastically. Get your company registered as soon as possible to avail the exclusive benefit.
Now Company Registration Just Rs 14,999/- Fast Track
- 2 Digital Signature
- DIN of 2 Directors
- 5 Lac Authorized Capital
- Certificate of Incorporation
- MOA & AOA
- PAN & TAN
- MSME Registration
- 21 Legal Documents
* Price are higher for Punjab & MP
Time Duration: 7 Working Days
Advantages of a Private Limited Company
- Separate Legal Entity
- Uninterrupted existence
- Limited Liability
- Free & Easy transferability of shares
- Owning Property
- Capacity to sue and be sued
- Borrowing Capacity
Documents Required for Company Registration
TO BE SUBMITTED BY DIRECTORS & SHAREHOLDERS
- Scanned copy of Pan Card
- Scanned copy of Adhar Card/Passport/Driver’s License
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
Note: Any one of the directors must self-attest the first three documents.
FOR THE REGISTERED OFFICE
- Scanned copy of Notarized Rental Agreement in English
- Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate from property owner
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
Note: Your registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence, too.
Private Limited Company Registration Process
2 WORKING DAYS
Director must apply for the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), which is necessary to file the company registration documents. For this, you will only need to provide a few scanned documents and details; our representatives will fill the form and submit it online.
5 WORKING DAYS
As soon as we apply for the DSC, we will ask you to pick a name for your company, and send us some scanned documents regarding it and its directors. These will be used to file INC-I and the Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA). The Certificate of Incorporation will be approved at the end of this process.
WHY CHOOSE ONLINE FILING?
- Save Time, No more Travel, No more waiting.
- The entire registration process online and no physical presence required.
- Our Team consist 500+ experienced Professionals
- Easy access to your request 24×7 regular update will be sent via e-mail till the process ends.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- We meet strict deadline.